Friday, Sept. 27-Saturday, Sept. 28
- Oktoberfest Grand Rapids 2019. Celebrate German culture at Grand Rapids’ only German bier fest. When: Friday, Sept. 27, 5-11pm; Saturday, Sept. 28, Noon-11pm Where: Riverside Park, 2001 Monroe Ave SE Click for more information.
Friday, Sept. 27
- Made in MI Pop-up Night Market. Shop for artisan gifts, local treats, & Michigan-made goodies at the original made-in-Michigan artisan market at night. Entertainment includes a DJ and cirque performances. When: Friday, Sept. 27, 4-8pm Where: Downtown Market Grand Rapids, 435 Ionia Ave SW Click for more information.
Saturday, Sept. 28
- OddBall 2019: Metal. The highly anticipated annual gala welcomes art enthusiasts, emerging and established creatives, and visionary industry supporters for a night of immersive entertainment. When: Saturday, Sept. 28, 6-8pm Where: MSA Woodland, Entry: $178.28/member; $197.28/price Click for more information.
- Grand Raggidy Roller Derby – Home Game. GRRD will be partnering with skaters from around the Midwest to battle it out in the fight to end Alzheimer’s. $1.00 from every ticket sold at the door to the Alzheimer’s Association When: Saturday, Sept. 28, 6-10pm Where: MSA Woodland, 2100 28th St SE Entry: Ages 5 and under: free; 6-11: $8; 12 & up: $15; students with valid ID $12s
military with valid ID $12; seniors (65+) are $12 Click for more information.
Sunday, Sept. 29
- Best Witches. Recreate a beautiful painting while you sip on your favorite beverage, in a relaxed and fun, artsy environment. When: Sunday, Sept. 29, noon-2:30pm Where: Wine and Canvas Grand Rapids,2675 E Paris Ave S E Suite E Entry: $35/person, +$10/bottomles mimosas. Click for more information.