Puff-sleeved dresses are trending for fall, and we can’t get enough
If you’re looking to wear the trend on a day-to-day basis rather than, you know, on a red carpet à la Mandy Moore and Susan Kelechi Watson, then you’re in luck. From sequinned mini dresses to lacey midi-lengths, puff-sleeved dresses are popping up at all of our favorite shopping destinations—which means that you can find them at every price point too.
So whether you want to let the sleeves make a statement with an otherwise fitted dress, or are on the hunt for a more casual, loose-fitting garment, we know you’ll find something below that you’ll love.
Shop a hand-picked list of our favorite puff-sleeve dresses below.
1. For Love & Lemons Kristie Lace Babydoll Dress
Very Courtney Love, non?
2. Alice + Olivia Brenna Sequin Cocktail Dress
If this doesn’t scream “holiday party,” we don’t know what does.
3. Bardot Lorena Floral Long Sleeve Belted Minidress
A versatile floral dress has a place in everyone’s closet.
4. Zara Embroidered Midi Dres
Stand out from the crowd in this embroidered midi dress.
5. Free People Jessie Black Floral Print Puff Sleeve Midi Dress
You can dress this gorgeous floral frock up or down.
6. River Island Plus Puff Sleeve Mini Dress
Looking for sleeves that are more on the subtle side? This black mini dress is as chill as it gets.
7. John Zack Petite Mini Off-Shoulder Puff Sleeve Mini Dress
So crisp and chic.
8. Pretty Little Thing Pink Check Square Neck Puff Sleeve Belted Shift Dress
How can you say no to that belt buckle?
9. Rotate by Birger Christensen Puffed-Sleeve Jacquard Mini Dress
From the color to the fabric, this dress is an absolute winner.
The post Puff-sleeved dresses are trending for fall, and we can’t get enough appeared first on HelloGiggles.